I got to do a lot of fun things, got to meet old friends and also some new ones - for that I am so incredibly thankful!
Here are some things that I did this summer:
- enjoy the Minnesotan weather
- be thankful for AC
- meet my baby sister
- meet YFU friends - George, Karla, Rebecca, Pippu, Eva, Hung and Micah
- go to the MOA three times
- go to Chicago
- rejoin Junction 180 (youth group)
- visit Calvary
- get the best quilt/blanket anyone has ever seen - thank you Bonnie!
- go camping two times
- see God's beautiful creation
- drive 156 miles straight (with an AUTOMATIC car - one thing I've missed pretty much all the time was my precious clutch)
- go up to Moorhead to visit Laura
- learn again how to listen to eight conversations at once
- meet Jess (twice!)
- enjoy people's faces when they eat German chocolate :)
I am so glad that I was able to come stay with my family again, meet old friends and make new ones :)
This was an awesome summer that is over way too soon! I learned a lot and feel so blessed with all the ideas and memories I get to take home!
We sang this song in church at the beginning of my stay here and ever since it is one of those songs that I can just always listen to without getting tired of it :) It just always fills me with joy!