Friday, December 24, 2010

Beautiful, Beautiful

Here are some pictures of a beautiful, beautiful day I had yesterday and some other (older) pictures that I didn't post about, yet. 
It was my last school day before Winter Break at Apollo, the vocabulary test that I had in Anatomy&Physiology was okay and I had lots of fun during my band class today - we played games and watched our concert. 
I also visited the German class again because I had open in U.S. History but I didn't talk in German this time, I just told them about our Christmas traditions in Germany. 
As already mentioned it was my brother's/Marcel's birthday. I don't know if it was kind of confusing or not but his birthday is on the 23rd, when I published my You post it was the 22nd here in America so it says 5pm on my blog but it was midnight in Germany so basically already Marcel's birthday. 
We also had a party with some other exchange students (Tim, Julia and Eva from Germany and Julia from Finland) and their families. We had a lot of fun and played (among other things) Apples to Apples and Skip-Bo.


Tirzah really wanted to put on my boots (size 11)

Christmas tree at church
Doesn't it look very nice?
The kids were leading the worship last Sunday :)
Tirzah...
... with awesome hair
... in a veery comfy position :)
Julia from Germany playing 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' with her brother and letting her sister judge :)
Zeke and I - it's too dark though

No comments: