Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fashion

Yesterday I went shopping with Kari and Alex, two girls from Youth Group.
After some problems with my bank card we had a lot of fun!
We ate Chinese in the Food Court of Crossroad Center here in Saint Cloud. Afterward we tried to get some money out of a ATM but it wasn't working ;(
What a bummer! It's now working by the way, we went to a bank and tried it there after church today and... voila: it's working :)
Anyway I bought white t-shirts and knee pads for volleyball practice at Target's, volleyball shoes at Foot Locker's and shorts for volleyball at Scheels' :)

When I went shopping with Holly and Eva on Thursday (or was it Wednesday?!) we went shopping at Crossroad Center as well and had a look at all the clothes at Deb's, Aeropostale, American Outfitters and a shoe shop of which I can't remember the name ;)

The Center is awesome! I had sooo much fun and I can't wait to go there again ^^

No comments: