Monday, November 15, 2010

Every Day

The last week was so awesome. I was happy every single day and I feel like I've grown a lot in Christ this week, especially during the retreat and today with Sunday Class, the Sermon, Small Group and Youth Group ^^
We are going through Esther in Church right now and it is very fascinating each Sunday. 
I really enjoyed this Sunday because my new Sunday class started and it is a very good one ;) We also had a lot of fun in small group (we are going through the book we're reading for that: Lies Young Women Believe by Nancy Leigh DeMoss and Dannah Gresh). Youth Group was a little bit different tonight, Josh started to talk to us and we went through a few verses in Exodus and after that a couple of people shared their testimonies with us which was actually very interesting, I liked that a lot.
After that we went to Applebee's like we always do (it's a restaurant here in Saint Cloud). It was so much fun as well and I got to talk to Becky about stuff that's going on in my life right now - thanks for listening ;)

When Kari, Becky and I wanted to go home (Kari's usually giving me a ride ^^) we weren't able to open Becky's door of the car, so Kari had to crawl to the back part of the car and open the other door from the inside. When we finally all sat in the car and were on our way home Kari asked me if I were able to open my door. I said 'It's not like I'm going to test it right now...' I did try but I was not able to open it :D

As soon as we arrived my house I had to get out of the driver's door and then I said to Kari that I have to take a picture of her how she was trying to open the door earlier at Applebee's ...

Kari trying to open the door.. Becky's still inside as you can see
After that I showed the picture to Kari and we started laughing, so Becky wanted to see it too. Here's what she did to be able to see it:

Becky :)

By the way I changed the link for 'I have a shelter' please say if it's working now or not. If it's not working it would be very nice if somebody from Germany can try to find it so that I can post it. It's "I have a shelter" by "Sovereign Grace Music"

1 comment:

bohne said...

hey sister,

i am sure that you even recognized it but our internet connection sucks a lot!

its an absolute miracle that i can write this right now!

hope we can fix it... ´cause i would be very pleased about skyping with u once again ;)

by the way ... first snow over here :D !!

how are u?? hope you go well :( !?

br♥di