Monday, November 1, 2010

Tell the World

I would like to put two things under this heading :)
First: I feel like a lot of people visit my blog, even if it's probably not that much compared to others. I'm happy that the people who read my blog found it and are interested in my life here ^^  I started to follow how many people visit my blog right away when I started blogging (August 16, 2010) and it's kind of cool to see that people from all over the world at least had a look on the page. The numbers of visitors from the specific countries are from another website I'm using to keep track of my visitors so that's why it's just 1,257 when you add them together - I started to use it a couple days after I posted the first post.
Here just some number:

Total Number of Visitors: 1,273
Number of Visitors Germany: 783
Number of Visitors USA: 461
Number of Visitors Canada: 4
Number of Visitors Australia: 2
Number of Visitors India: 1
Number of Visitors Russia: 1
Number of Visitors France: 1
Number of Visitors Finland: 1
Number of Visitors Norway: 1
Number of Visitors Indonesia: 1
Number of Visitors United Kingdom: 1


The second thing I would like to share with you is that I'm going to be baptized this Sunday :) I'm so excited and I hope to see you!


No comments: